Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ok a little more about myself...

I am the fourth of 5 girls. My parents have been married for like 35 yrs (not all good all the time but they're hanging in there). I have 7 nephews and nieces on my families side and through my husband i have 5 nieces and one nephew on the way so i am an aunt to 12! almost 13! I have been married for a little over 2 yrs i just had my anniversary this past March. I work at Chase bank where i have been for about four yrs, i really like my job its rather easy and its close to home. My daughter whom is the love of my life (sorry honey) is now one and a half and is at the age where she is totally becoming her own person i love it she changes so much everyday. My husband is great he is from Mexico and has been in this country for about 5 yrs i'd say. We met at the bank he was a customer, i dont think that is aloud but it happend. I am christian a Jehovah's Witness to be exact and love my faith and hope everyone could have a relationship with God. I am pretty low key and somewhat a home body. My sisters names are...(in order from oldest to youngest) Patty, Jolieda, Bridget and Chantel. Well i'm sure you will get to know me more as time goes on thats all for now have a super night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment